Terms and Conditions
Use of this website will constitute acceptable of your agreement to the terms and conditions outlined above, as such terms may modified from time to time. In this respect, Bluebell Singapore Pte Ltd reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and your continued use of this website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
The information contained on this website has been prepared specifically for the purpose of providing information on Bluebell Group of Companies and the services that Bluebell Group of Companies offer. All material provided is for information only and is not intended to constitute an offer or solicitation with respect to any securities issued by the Company.
This website has been compiled in good faith by Bluebell Singapore Pte Ltd. Whilst Bluebell Singapore Pte Ltd will endeavour to keep the information appearing on this website up-to-date, Bluebell Singapore Pte Ltd does not make any representation or gives any warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the information that this website contains.
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE THAT BLUEBELL SINGAPORE PTE LTD ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS ARISING FROM THE USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE OR FROM YOUR ACCESS OF OTHER MATERIAL ON THE INTERNET VIA WEB LINKS FROM THIS SITE.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The copyright in the material contained on this website belong to Bluebell Singapore Pte Ltd. No part of such materials included may be reproduced, transmitted or downloaded, except that the user may copy any part of such material subject to the following conditions:-
The material may be used only for private use and for non-commercial purposes.
Bluebell Singapore Pte Ltd. retains any and all copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and
All marks which are identified with the symbol ® or TM are either registered trade marks or service marks belonging to or are trade marks or service marks used by Bluebell Singapore Pte Ltd. Users are prohibited from using such marks without the written permission of Bluebell Singapore Pte Ltd.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The use of hyperlinks to other internet sites or to other resources are at your own risk. The contents, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided at these sites are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by Bluebell Singapore Pte Ltd. Bluebell Singapore Pte Ltd thereby disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, contents, availability or omission of information found on third party sites that link to or from this website and do not warrant the security of any information you may forward or be requested to provide to any third party.
Or via email to: email@example.com
How do I place an order?
- Placing an order is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Shop our website by browsing through our product range.
- Click on the image to access the individual item's product page where you will be given information on weight, quantity and availability.
- Add an item to your shopping basket by clicking the ‘ADD TO CART’ button on the product page.
- Review the items you have chosen in your shopping bag. To delete an item from your shopping bag, click on the ‘Remove’ button next to the item.
- You can continue shopping by selecting the ‘Continue Shopping’ button.
- You can also view the items in your basket whilst you continue shopping, by clicking on the "Cart" option at the top of the homepage.
- Please be advised that placing an item in your basket does not secure it for you and it can still be purchased by another customer. We therefore suggest that you complete your order as soon as possible.
- If entering a promotional code, please ensure you click ‘apply’ in order to action the code.
- Complete your order by selecting "Checkout" and then follow the steps
- Should you need further assistance with placing an order please contact our Customer Services Team, who would be happy to assist you.
Is it safe to use my card on your website?
We realise how important it is to securely store any information that you provide us. Venchi transactional web site currently uses high-level Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology, the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions. You can therefore rest assured that we take the security of your payment and personal details very seriously.
You can tell whether a webpage is secure as 'https' will replace the 'http' at the front of the www.venchi.com.sg in your browser address window, also a small locked padlock will appear in your browser window.
How can I search items I want online?
Simply use the 'search' engine on the website and type in the product code or a description of the item you are looking for.
What payment methods do you accept online?
To be updated.
Do you have a catalogue you can send me?
We do not have a catalogue that we send out to customers. Product availability and new flavours constantly update, so the best place to see what is available is our website.
Can I place my order by fax?
We are unable to take orders by fax, but you can shop online with complete confidence. Our website uses sophisticated software to provide the highest level SSL encryption technology to secure your online payment.
I've just confirmed my order; can I amend or add other items to it?
Unfortunately, we are unable to add items to your order. You will need to complete a separate order to purchase the additional items.
Should you need further assistance with an order you have already placed, please contact our Customer Services Team who would be happy to assist you.
Can I cancel my order?
We are so sorry that once the order and payment have been confirmed, the order cannot be cancelled.
What is the exchange rate for overseas customers?
We charge you for your order Singapore Dollars. Venchi website do not charge any additional fee on exchange rate employed, however local bank may charge for additional fee/exchange rate should you purchase with currency different from your bank local currency. For further information, your local banks/card provider may provide additional details.
Will I be charged GST /VAT?
All prices are inclusive of GST (where applicable) at the rate appropriate to the country of Singapore. The total cost of the order is the price of the products ordered plus the delivery charge.
What delivery options are there?
- We offer free standard delivery service for any order above SGD$80.
- Please note that the delivery charge (if applicable) on the original order is non-refundable unless the item(s) are faulty.
- For further details see our Terms and Conditions.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to all addresses in Singapore, with the exception of P.O. Boxes.
Singapore: All islands
How long it takes to arrive?
We aim to dispatch your order within 2-3 working days of placing your order. Our customer service team will assist you should there be any enquiries.
How do I track my order?
When your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email containing your tracking number.
If you have not received your tracking number, please contact our Customer Services.
How will I know when my order is complete?
Once your order has been confirmed you will receive an email from Venchi and your order goes into a queue to be processed for picking and packing.
Do I have to sign for my parcel?
You will need to sign for the goods when they are delivered. In the event of an unsuccessful delivery, our forwarder will attempt to redeliver on another day and time within the next few days, as per client advice.
What’s happen if there is a delay in delivery?
If the delivery of your order is delayed, this can be for various reasons such as import delays or delivery service is in high anticipated demand or no one to sign for the goods when they are delivered or incorrect shipping address provided. Venchi will not be held responsible for delays and cancellations where the data provided by customer is incorrect. Although this is really out of our control, our customer service team is always happy to provide assistant.
What is your Returns policy?
We hope that your order will be just what you want. However, if you change your mind about any products in your order you can return them for any reason within 7 days from the date of receipt of the items for a refund or exchange. Goods must be unused and in the original packaging. The delivery charge on the original order is non-refundable.
Do I have to pay for my return?
You are responsible for all shipment cost incurred in the order, and the courier / transportation cost incurred for returning the merchandise to our head office in Singapore. We do not take any responsibility for parcel lost.
How do I return my item?
- Before returning the item, please send a request of return to our customer service team.
- Our team acknowledges and accepts your request to return and advice the assigned return location.
- You must return the merchandise to assigned location within 7 days and take reasonable care of all Goods both in your possession and in process of transfer / delivery, including but not limited to the appropriate package to avoid damage.
Our customer team will inspect the merchandise and advice on the refund eligibility. Please allow up to 14 working days for your refund to be processed upon receipt of your returned item(s). Should your parcel not arrive back to us within this timescale, we reserve the rights to refuse the return.
Can I return my order for replacement?
In the rare case you discover that the merchandise is faulty, you have the right to return your order for replacement. Please contact our customer service team for further arrangement.
How do I use a promotion code?
You can add an applicable promotion code to an existing order at any time before payment is taken. To use a promotion code:
- Do your shopping and view shopping cart as normal
- When you reach the Shopping Cart page, enter the code into the discount codes box and click APPLY.
I forgot to add a promotion code to my order, can it still be applied?
Unfortunately, once your order has been confirmed, we are unable to make any amendments or apply a promotional code to your order.
How do I check if a promotion code has been successfully applied to my order?
On the payment page, you'll see within the ‘Order Summary’ whether any promotions have been deducted from the order total.
Why doesn’t my promotion code work?
- Your promotion code may have expired. Please check the validity dates and times of the promotion code you are trying to enter.
- If you are trying to use a promo code you have found on a 3rd party voucher code site, we cannot guarantee that it will still be valid.
- You may have entered the incorrect promotion code. Please check that you have entered the correct code for the country to which you are having your order delivered.
- You may not have spent the minimum required or selected the relevant products to activate the promotion. Please check the promotion terms and conditions to see if your order qualifies.
How many times can I use the same promotion code?
This will differ depending on the specific promotions.
Whilst some promotion codes may be single-use only, others may be used as often as you like. The restrictions will be clearly displayed in the Terms & Conditions of each promotion code.
When does my promotion code expire?
Please check the terms and conditions of the offer to find out when the promotion code expires.
Can the promotion code be used with other offers?
You can only use one promotion code per order. Certain product ranges may be excluded from a particular promotion. The restrictions will be clearly displayed in the terms & conditions of each promotion code
DAMAGED / FAULTY GOODS
My goods are faulty / damaged, what do I do?
If your goods are damaged or faulty when you receive them, please contact our Customer Services team who will advise you how to return the product to us.
If you request a refund or replacement due to faulty goods, we will assess the faulty products. If appropriate we will either refund you the value of the product and the original delivery charge, or action a replacement for which you will not be charged additional postage.
Refunds will be processed within 14 working days from receipt by our team. Notification email will be sent to you.
For any enquiries, you can contact us. Our customer service team will be happy to assist.